A whole lot of ProductCamps are being held in the next few months, all across the US as well as a new one in Canada (Montreal) and one in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). If one is near you, try to attend. It’s well worth your while.
You can find more details on our Events page.
If you have an event — even if it’s not a ProductCamp — for the Product Management/Marketing/Development community, submit it via our Event form.
We’ll publish it on our Events page and promote it on our site.
Here’s what’s coming in the next couple of months.
- Oct. 23, 2010 – ProductCamp Seattle
- Nov. 6, 2010 – ProductCamp NYC
- Nov. 6, 2010 – ProductCamp SoCal (Irvine)
- Nov 13, 2010 – Rocky Mountain ProductCamp (Denver)
- Nov. 13, 2010 – ProductCamp Minnesota (St. Paul)
- Nov. 14, 2010 – ProductCamp Amsterdam
- Nov. 21, 2010 – ProductCamp Montreal
More details on these events can be found here.