As far as I know, ProductCamp Montreal is the final such event for 2010. By my count, Montreal included, there will have been 26 (yes Twenty-Six) ProductCamps on 4 continents around the world this year.
- Asia: Bangalore India, Pune India
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne
- Europe: Amsterdam, Berlin, London
- North America: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Montreal, Minnesota, New York City, Raleigh (RTP), Seattle, Silicon Valley, Southern California, Toronto, Washington DC
Hopefully I didn’t leave any out.
Several cities, including, Austin, Minnesota, RTP, Southern California, and Seattle — held 2 events each this year.
And this weekend, Montreal will hold it’s first such event ever.
If you can make it to Montreal, please try. It’s this Sunday so there’s still time to get on a bus or plane, or just drive up there. The proposed list of sessions looks good. Here are a few titles that interested me:
- You know you’re a fatally flawed Product Manager when…
- How can neuroscience and psychology be applied in product development and marketing?
- Importance of Communications in Product Management
I really, really, really wanted to attend, but unfortunately this is a crazy weekend for me and I have other commitments that I could not break.
So I hope Barry Paquet and the other organizers (and attendees) have a great event this weekend. And like other ProductCamps, I hope it’s the first of many in that city.